Sunday, August 26, 2007

Field camp

i cant imagine i had went through the field camp. is rather tough with nt enough sleep and the alot of half left down.

totally shagged for everything. haha

everynight i sleep like a pig, the place that i slept in or on... dont matter

my body full of mud.. dont matter

ants and mozzie bite..dont matter

haha

well, i looked like a madwoman most of the time.. dont matter also...

i stil have SOC to clear... still left one obstacle i cant do it... low rope.. I MUS do it!!

and the 16 km and 24km route march.. Argh!! v shagged sia. jus wish i gt longer legs..

POP soon... though its tough but anytime is twiggies time.. YAY.!! JIA YOU DINOSAUR!!

1 comment:

Eliz said...

Tante, I wanna go for your POP. Let me know the date and time :)
Your pics.. i'll email them to u soon k. I'm damn shacked too