Monday, May 21, 2007

2nd day @ robinsons

i thought i could have the time to see nice clothes there..

2nd day, b4 coming to work, i feel so sian but now i know abit more on the layout of the department, so nt so bad.. but thinking of the crowd and the hanging, i alr SIAN JI PUA...
but hey i reported to work and saw an old lady at the fitting room, one of the staffs, she wil be helping me haha.. i learnt that she's one of the senior staff, WOW...she can really hang clothes fast and she also taught me alot.. wah.. so honoured to work with her, she's a nice lady..
feel less stressful & more efficent with her around..
yesterday the first day of sale is her off day.. haha nw she's back.. plew.. no wonder i was thinking, they mus be mad to put me alone at the fitting room... so busy..

my body aching.. stood the whole day.. i cant be compared to that old lady.. she's in her sixties and she moved faster than me.. she alr worked for 30 years in robinsons.. me only 2 days.. haha.
busy busy.. but the staffs there are really nice.. and i knew i can catch more glimpses of the nice clothes, anyway no money to buy them yet..lol.

No comments: